Just in case anyone ever wonders where my morbid humor and paranoia come from…die 15 beliebtesten kartenspiele kostenlosen lustige videos zum downloaden free 3ds spiele kostenlos downloaden deutsch jump force herunterladen
Despite being in Mu Aplha Theta in high school, I was never really good at math under pressure.spiele bei chip downloaden herunterladen youtube films downloaden op ipad baldi herunterladen
Since our cruise left from Ft Lauderdale (Port Everglades) on a Friday afternoon, we drove about halfway on Thursday night and crashed at my brother’s apartment (it’s so very convenient that I now have close family in the cente of the state!) downloaden op macbook. In general, I love evening road trips. There’s usually not as much traffic and the sun’s not glaring down at you, making you sleepy. Plus there’s that punchy feeling that starts about 10 o’clock, or so, that makes the last few hours of a trip just that much more fun herunterladen!
Happy Fat Tuesday to all the revelers among us: Laissez les bon temps roulez! (let the good times roll, for the uninitiated)
(And, now, back to our regularly scheduled Random Appetites)
Seems like I spend an inordinate amount of time in my car–I’m sure many of you can relate musik bei samsung herunterladen. And even though my commute is a short one (around 20 minutes to work, less if the students are on break), the road trips have become quite regular occurences and, among other things, road trips mean travelling snacks programme filme downloaden.
It all started when I was a kid and we’d take trips back home to visit family over the holidays. The boys (my younger brothers) would be tucked into the back seat with toys to keep them occupied for as much of 6 hours was possible and a bag of simple, non-messy snacks to keep the tummies from grumbling i can movies. Just after high school I was diagnosed as hypoglycemic so travelling with food became more of a necessity than a perk. And then there’s those trips home where the sun makes you sleepy and the only thing you can do, once blasting the a/c and the radio have stopped working, is chew to stay awake–travelling food to the rescue herunterladen.
When choosing foods for interstate foraging it’s best to follow a few, simple guidelines:
- Avoid those that need refrigeration; you never know when the cooler will get wedged closed, spring a leak, or just be too difficult to get into while at top speeds,
- Packages must be easy to open so as not to cause impediment that you’d have to explain to a state trooper or your insurance company,
- Must be edible with only the use of hands–no cutlery allowed wie kann man minecraft kostenlos herunterladen.
I prefer, also, to keep things on the dry side (easier to brush off crumbs than spills) and as self-contained as possible (to avoid those crumbs in the first place) indesign cs6en.
In the canvas bag that holds the snacks for the next road trip are the following supplies:
- 3 types of organic granola bars–the Cascadian Farms bars are just too yummy and the fact that they avoid all those convoluted chemicals can’t be a bad thing
- dried fruit (apricots, pineapple, cranberries)–can be high in sugar but it’s at least fruit that won’t spoil if left in the car for a few hours
- packets of trail mix–good for protein
- baked pita chips
- Oreos (what, I need chocolate in there somewhere!)
The cookies, admittedly, are more for destination snacking when the post-con sweet-tooth hits musik mp3en. The rest are prime examples of road snacks.